I have been tagged by Nanatrish to share 6 small/unspectacular quirks about myself and tag 6 others.
Okay this one is funny...I think I have more than six quirks, but I will try to hold it down ;0) I can't wait to award this one, because frankly I think we are all a bit quirky here in blogland...I love it :]
1. my elbows are double jointed and it really weirds most people out...they turn around and bend backwards.
...lets see I am trying to discern my quirks from my passions...since a lot of my passions are quirky...
2. I don't know if this counts but I have this thing for not following a recipe. When I first got married and decide I should learn to cook...it sounded creative right? I would read 2-3 recipes and than combine them with what sounded good to me and dahdah! Well it drove my husband nuts...he always wanted to know "What the name of the dish was?" Well...I would just have to make up a name. With the Internet at my finger tips this has really upped my experimentation's. You can look at three or four recipes, glean out the best parts and there you have it. Only problem is I am not always able to recreate my combos. That also really drives my husband crazy.
3. I am not prone to schedules... I have a hard time planning things and making myself follow a plan...(related to number 2) I especially love spontaneity.
4. I love to live via piles. Now I have always kept a fairly clean house but my secret is that I am really a real messy. I have to have things clean and sanitary, but I love messy piles of stuff. Piles of books, piles of magazines, piles of art work, piles of all kinds of projects really. I keep it contained to a room or two, and I try using baskets (piles with a handle) but if I were a hermit living all by myself I would simply live with piles of stuff and everything would be so accessible.
5. I love to rearrange my garden more than most woman like to rearrange their living room. Only problem is, it is much more difficult to move a tree, than a coach.
6. I cut my own hair. I sometimes just look at my hair in the morning and start whacking away. I maybe get a professional cut once, sometimes twice a year. I drive the man crazy who does it. I just have never been able to fully express to someone what I want them to do. I must look like a scarecrow half the time with my chopped hair... as my sister rolls her eyes and nods her head =/
So I am tagging: Barbara, Knitting Mania, Pappy, Vee, Judy, and anyone else that would like to give it a shot?