Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Cool Summer...

 Come along with me on a posy walk...my garden is starting to burst with color
 The cooler weather has really brought the rich colors out







 The garden is starting to be put back together and I am starting to breath in summer, even if the heat isn't here yet.
I can't wait for tomorrow morning.  I am heading off to a field of poppy's.  I am hoping to do some plein air painting and getting some good photographs for further painting projects.  I am sure I will be posting  all about it.  Have a good day friends!

4 comments:

podso said...

Wow your garden is so beautiful. It must be wonderful to wake up and gaze out your windows at all of that, and then stroll about or sit by the pool. The pool looks lovely and J'm sure will draw in family and friends. Look forward to seeing the poppies!

Vee said...

The roses are so lovely...

Oh some plein air poppy painting...excellent! You say that you're "sure" you'll be posting about it and I'm saying I hope so!

Knitting Mania said...

La Vita Bella!!!!

Barbara said...

Beautiful Cindy. You certainly have seating for plenty of guests out there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Playlist