Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our newest family member!



This little twinkle toes is the newest member of our family. Hubby brought her home one night, and left the next day for a week long business trip. I was not a happy camper. Kitty meowing all hours of the night, Kitty scratching my new leather chairs. Cleaning out kitty box... and the list goes on and on. Anyway the little stinker has won her way into all our hearts. She has become an outside kitty though. She has a perch on the porch, a kitty condo, and sleeps in the laundry room at night. She has such a sweet personality, and a ton of charm. My favorite part about kitty is that she joins me in the garden and loves to follow me and help in the flower beds. She actually caught her first itty bitty mouse, at 10 weeks. It really was cute. Her name by the way is Bella. Our beautiful little kitten…ahhhh :>)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Bella is a very charming kitty and so pretty, full of life and curiosity....I just might kidnap her and bring her back to Montana with me, just kidding.

Hugs and kisses to Bella

Her Auntie Christina

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Bella is very cute... welcoem to tha family Bella!

Z

Nadine said...

Bella is adorable. I love the name.

Jessica said...

She's so CUTE!

I wanna come over and see her!

Love you Cindy!

- Jess <><

Jen(n) said...

That is a really cute picture of her!

Anonymous said...

When I was little two of my favorite kids books were Puppies Are Like That, and Kittens Are Like That. This posts reminds me of the kittens one, and made me smile because, well, kittens are like that.

Sandy said...

Ah is right! I'll take her :)

Taking Her Place said...

how cute! we just adopted a young female tabby, "Daisy Maisy" on Friday. i have pictures of her on my blog. it's fun to have a kitty again. :) thanks for sharing Bella!

~Crystal~ said...

She is a pretty kitty. How could you not love those eyes?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Playlist