Monday, December 19, 2011

Come To Me


Come To Me is the title of a new release out of Bethel, Redding,CA.  The full album will be released this January.  I keep stopping during all the holiday hoopla to spend a few minutes listening to this inspiring song.  It usually is at night after a long full day.  This makes my heart sing!!!
At the beginning of December a local church brought in one of my long time favorite worship leaders again out of Bethel, Redding, CA.  Kim Walker Smith and her equally talented husband Skyler Smith led us in an amazing night of worship.  It was not a concert, it was a night of worship for the local body of Christ. It was on a Monday night, it was not promoted, yet over 2,000 folks came out from many denominations around our city to worshiped the King.  Following is a taste of what our night was like.


If you are interested... here are two previous posts I have done on this couple...as you will see I had long awaited this amazing night.
How He Loves    
Skyler and Kim

9 comments:

Vee said...

I'll be back to listen! Oh, yes, you can count on it. ☺

Terra said...

I too will come back to listen. Music is a wonderful part of worship, isn't it?

Kathy said...

Beautiful...thanks for sharing. Those nights of praise and worship need to happen more often!

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, So thankful you posted this-I've listened to many of their praise music and have known several young gals who attended there. Oh that we would behold His glory this Holy Season. Blessings to you and yours this Christmas.
Hugs, Noreen

Vee said...

Intense. Tears streaming. Kim's music is so anointed. I loved it in its entirety or all that I heard. The first song was very good, too, and the final 45 seconds was powerful. (That doesn't sound good, but I hope you know what I mean.) Thank you. I feel as if I've had some time with the Lord here in these few minutes.

a woman who is said...

I know we are all in the middle of the holiday rush, and people will find it time consuming to stop and listen right now. I am glad to have posted this for those who can spare a few minutes though. I am with Vee...the music was anointed for me, and draws me closer to the source I am so desperately in need of each and everyday.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Oh Cindy, I know this church! A book (The Happy Intercessor) fell into my life almost a year ago...then I found a book by Bill Johnson at the One Dollar Bookstore a couple months later. If I lived in Redding that is where I'd be worshiping.

Did not know about this couple or their music...guess I missed your previous posts. What a night of celebrating and worshiping this must have been. Wish I had been there! Thank you for sharing, I understand just what you mean about needing the worship...

podso said...

Cindy I appreciated listening--thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas!

dotsie

Barbara said...

Wonderful. One of our young guys is now in his second year at the school in Redding.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Playlist