Sunday, January 20, 2008

What is Spirituality

There is a great discussion going on at Coffee Talk with john paul. First try and answer this question yourself.

"In today’s culture there is a crescendo in the use of the term “spirituality.” So what is spirituality? Is the Dali Lama, Marianne Williamson, Anthony Robins, Wayne Dyer, or even Opra spiritual? Do we have the ability to become spiritual on our own? What are the qualities of a spiritual person?"

Think about it, then try writing your definition down. Not so easy to define huh? Then pop on over to Coffee Talk and see what others are saying, and John Paul’s answers. Very interesting!
(See Jan. 16th for others answers, Jan. 18th for John Paul's)

1 comment:

j said...

Hey Woman! I love rubbing elbows with my sisters in Christ. Thank you for coming by. I am running to day so I will be back when I can plunder your sight! Can't wait to read you - Jennifer

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Playlist