Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Days Outing

First garden bouquet 

Off to go garden shopping with Miss Puddin Toes.  Yesterday she and Miss Sweet Pea who just started walking everywhere spent the morning at Nana's.  I have been trying to figure out how to have a portable sand box so to speak for them.   I ended up just putting some sand in a plastic storage container.  Not glamorous but P.T. ended up playing till her hearts content with the sand.  I had the box on a wagon so we could move it around. (sand is heavy)  After a while they wanted to go for a ride in the wagon. So the sand box ended up on the ground.  When we came back P.T. looked at me with pleading eyes, can I put my toes in the sand Nana?  Sure why not.  Next thing I knew she had sat down in that little box with her little blue dress on and started taking a sand bath. She was enjoying it soooo much, how could I stop her.   Mama didn't mind too much since I gave her a bubble bath before I turned her over to her: = )

7 comments:

Knitting Mania said...

Hahahahaha...how fun! So you had both of them alone? I'm impressed sis! The wagon/sandbox idea was ingenous!!!

a woman who is said...

Haha, and after today, I think I am comatose:)

Vee said...

Your bouquet is delightful! Elegant, too. Love the combination of blues and whites.

What? Sweet Pea is walking? Isn't she just a few months old? Gosh, where IS the time going?

Fun idea for the grands. I was happy to make a dandelion jar to wish on thanks to Sharon Lovejoy. It was all so easy and looks so cute.

Just a little something from Judy said...

You must be a wonderful grandma!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

A very beautiful bouquet!

Ah, playing in the sand...it's been so long. But it sure was fun.

Judy said...

Sounds like the perfect grandma day to me...sand boxes and bubblebath. The bouquet is beautiful!

Barbara said...

What fun she had getting messy with sand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Playlist